Tyres are an important part of your vehicle. They’re the only thing between you and the road. Stay safe, and save some money too. All customers know the costly expenses associated with replacing a vehicle’s tyre. it is possible to extend the life of a tyre with a few simple steps.
- Check your tyres pressure weekly.
- Don’t Over Or Under Inflate
- Rotate your tyres every 10,000 km driven.
- Keep your tyres properly aligned
- Respect the load capacity.
- Driving at high speed can damage your tyres.
- Don’t use sudden brakes while in high speed can damage your tyres.
- Keep suspension in good condition.